Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mayhem Tournament

I'm heading up to Ames in a few minutes to play in my first tournament here in Iowa.  I tried getting my Thunderwolves done in time to take but alas, it was not to be.  I did manage to throw a couple Fenrisian Wolves together so my Thunder Lord won't be going it alone today.  As usual, I thought bringing painted models was more important than bringing a more optimized list.  On a whim, I also threw in the Great Wolf himself, Logan Grimnar!  I think I've used him once since painting him and I thought it would be fun.  Here's what I'm taking.

Where: Mayhem Comics, Ames, IA
When: Saturday March 17, 2012
What: 1850pt, 3 round tournament
Attendance: ~20 signed up

HQ
Logan Grimnar

Wolf Lord
-frost blade
-storm shield
-thunderwolf
-ruinic armour
-fenrisian wolf

Runepriest
-jaws of the world wolf
-living lightning

Elites
(5)Wolf Scouts
-meltagun
-melta bombs

(3)Wolf Guard
-pf/combi melta
-pf/combi plasma
-termi w/chainfist/stormshield

Troops
(8)Grey Hunters
-plasma gun
-wolf standard

Rhino
-dozer blade

(8)Grey Hunters
-melta gun
-wolf standard

(10)Grey Hunters
-melta gun x2

Drop Pod

Heavy Support
(5)Long Fangs
-4xmissiles

(5)Long Fangs
-4xmissiles

Land Raider Redeemer

No comments:

Post a Comment