Thursday, October 6, 2011

List for GGT

I think I have my list figured out for the Gentlemen's GT (Nov. 4-5).


I am liking this list a lot.  Not a huge model count so I'll have to be careful with my Grey Hunters as they're my only scoring units and the backbone of my close combat.  I may miss my Terminators but they've been so poor lately that I don't mind leaving four of them at home.

One dimensional close combat armies will give me a lot of problems but hopefully they will be relying on transports that I can pop at range and whittle down anything dangerous.

Feel free to critique, I basically made it up just now.


HQ
WIP Wolf Scout
Logan Grimnar - 275

Elites
Dreadnought - 125
-2x twin-linked autocannons

Dreadnought - 125
-2x twin-linked autocannons

(5) Wolf Scouts - 110
-melta
-melta bombs

Troops
(9) Grey Hunters - 150
-wolf standard
-melta

Rhino - 35

(9) Grey Hunters - 150
-wolf standard
-melta

Rhino - 35

(8) Grey Hunters - 120

(3) Wolf Guard - 149
-power fist, combi melta
-power fist, combi melta
-terminator, storm shield, chainfist

Land Raider Redeemer - 250
-multimelta

Heavy Support
(5) Long Fangs - 115
-4x missiles

(5) Long Fangs - 115
-4x missiles

(5) Long Fangs - 95
-4x heavy bolters



Need to Paint
-4 Wolf Scouts
-2 Rhino hatches
-Logan Grimnar
-4 twin-linked autocannon arms

-Noah

5 comments:

  1. looks pretty solid. i would drop the souped up wolf guard for missile launchers on the last group of long fangs, but then you would probably be hurting against hordes.

    let's be honest though, you probably have a much better idea what you're doing that i do. i mean, i play loganwing, so obv my judgement is compromised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha if I had access to cyclone missile launchers, I would be taking an entirely different list.

    I only have two groups of missile launcher Long Fangs right now and I'm limited in what I can get done before the tournament. I don't want to look like a complete spammer either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can use havoc launchers from chaos vehicles as well. I would prefer to use the real deal but I can be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have 1 here if you want it, it's metal though.

    loving the new look. the two marines on the right look like the stump of a deadnought (kekeke)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good man, look forward to seeing you up this way again.

    ReplyDelete