Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hobby Triathlon

I'm currently involved in a challenge with all the other midwest GW employees to test our hobby manliness.  Basically what's happening is we're all meeting down at the Chicago Battle Bunker the night of November 21st to compete in a triathlon of hobby goodness.  Since we're all required to have in-depth knowledge of all our games, we're going to play a game of each of the three major systems to determine who's the best. 

The majority of my posts are going to involve this contest in one way or another for the next few weeks as I prepare for it.  I'm not sure what the format is going to be but here's the point levels for each game. 

40k - 1500pts
WFB - 2000pts
LotR - 300pts

I'll post my lists/strategies as they come up but my priority is to take all painted models so that will affect my strategies a great deal.  I'll post those sometime this week, back to painting!

-Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment