Monday, November 8, 2010

More Chaos

I finished up the two obliterators I've had sitting primed and unpainted for the past 18 months.  Nothing like a tournament to get models painted.  Anyway, I'm going for a rematch with Chad's marines tomorrow and I'm considering changing out a few things in the list to better deal with TH/SS terminators and other super assault units.  If I drop two berzerkers and two of the four obliterators, I could just field Abaddon.  Once again, I'm faced with leaving a weak point in my list or falling back on using named characters.  While it would also help me get my painting done faster with three less models, Abaddon has a very dated model.  Decisions, decisions...

I'll post an update tomorrow after the game and I'm going to do some fiddling with posting some photos because, well let's face it, blogs without cool pics suck.

-Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment